Established in 1999 Total Assist Recruitment Ltd is a leader in the Medical Recruitment sector with a lively and vibrant head office based in the heart of Romford.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, and working alongside our current credit control team the role is responsible for chasing outstanding invoices to the company and plays a vital role in the cash-flow of the organisation.
- Timely collection of all overdue invoices by telephone and e-mail and reducing debtor days.
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are cleared for payment.
- Allocating payments in accordance with customer remittances.
- Understand, implement and manage client process requirements including client specific systems.
- Monitor company credit checking procedures for new clients.
- Liaising with the invoicing team to resolve outstanding queries.
- Daily and month end reporting to management and account reconciliations.
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non payment of invoices and escalating where required.
- Working to strict monthly collections targets.
- Manage and maintain weekly invoice distribution to clients.
- Deal with correspondence from debtors, third parties and clients to ensure that service levels are maintained.
Requirements of the role:
- Focused, organised and ambitious individual with proven collection experience preferably with exposure to NHS collections but not desirable.
- This position would suit an individual who is driven by results and is target driven.
- You will have good Excel skills, a polite but tenacious telephone manner and good systems knowledge.
- Ability to obtain payments from clients, while keeping good customer relationships.
- Having a systematic approach to work and an eye for detail.
- Ability to work proactively.
- Being able to make a judgment when to consult others and act on information.
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
Sound interesting? Apply today!