Total Assist Recruitment is committed to providing the highest standard of compliance via the NHS approved frameworks (CCS) Crown Commercial Service (HTE) Health Trust Europe and (LPP) London Procurement Partnership.
Make the most of our field compliance officers
Total Assist Recruitment pride our self on giving you the flexibility to choice not only a time and date for your interview but also the location. We have a dedicated team of field compliance officers who are designed to provide you with a one on one interview to help and support you complete the registration process as quick and hassle free as possible.
We understand how vital it is having all documents correct and in order, that is why before you are placed in a role, but after you have registered with Total Assist our Field Based Team can visit you whether you are across the UK.
They can meet with you to ensure that all registration documentation is completed effectively.
Call us on 01708 388 033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this service and arrange your interview today.
The Benefits to you
We offer a whole range of benefits to you when you register with us;
- Basic Adult and Paediatric Life support training.
- Full Moving and Handling Training.
- Full Blood screen carried by a certified phlebotomist.
- Full Online Training covering : – Health and Safety, COSHH, RIDDOR, Fire Safety, Infection Control, Handling Violence and Aggression, Lone Working, Caldicott Protocols, Complaints Handling, Risk Incident Reporting and Safeguarding
Compliance Requirement under the national frameworks
The following procedure details the steps necessary to carry out the pre-employment checks as per mandatory requirements outlined in the DOH code of practice and in the guidelines of the NHS Crown Commercial Service, Health Trust Europe and London Procurement Partnership.
You need to supply the following documentation when registering with Total Assist Recruitment:
- Right to Work – evidence of valid EEA passport OR Valid Passport and Visa
- IELTS (if applicable)
- CV – detailing 10 year history and explanation of all gaps
- 2 Referee Details – covering one year of employment
- DBS Certificate (formally CRB) – if you have not registered with the update service, we will need to apply for a new DBS through Total Assist
- Overseas Police Check (if applicable)
- x2 Proof of Addresses (utility bill, bank statement, letter from governing body etc. both must be dated within the last three months)
- Training Certificates – including Life Support, mandatory training and safeguarding adults & children dated in the last year. If not completed, see our available training here
- Qualifications – as stated on your CV
- GMC Certificates – Original copy – if misplaced, please complete disclaimer form (current GMC proof of entry form)
- Valid Professional Indemnity Insurance confirmation (if applicable)
- Passport sized photograph – in colour and clear
- Evidence of Immunisations/Immunity – Hep B Antibodies, Measles, Rubella, Varicella, Tuberculosis (BCG Declaration or proof of immunity)For EPP Candidates – HIV, Hep B Antigen, Hep C – All stating IVS(For any outstanding bloods reports, we can take a blood sample and test them for you at a charge.)
Total Assist Documentation
- Registration Form
- Staff Handbook Declaration
- Health Questionnaire