Managed Service Manager
Established in 1999 Total Assist Recruitment Ltd is a leader in the Medical Recruitment sector with a lively and vibrant head office based in the heart of Romford.
Due to rapid growth we are looking to recruit a Managed Service Manager to manage the supply of candidates through the Master Vend solution, delivering fill rates to the agreed SLA through regular contact and relationship building with client base and subcontractors.
– To take ownership of all Client requirements
– To liaise with all agreed outsource partners to ensure maximum coverage of all vacancies
– To manage and report from the technology used for Master Vendor solution
– To add jobs on to the Precision system as soon as they are received
– To keep all jobs updated completing vacancies with appropriate outcome
– To put doctors forward for work at every opportunity and complete the process either to confirmation or rejection
– To comply with all company, statutory and quality policies and procedures
– To maintain up-to-date computerised and hard copy files and records of all assigned doctors
– To maximise the information gathered from single telephone calls with doctors relating to their availability and willingness to be put forward for work
– To achieve personal targets and objectives
– To generate statistical information e.g. numbers of doctors placed and hours booked, for daily/weekly management reports
– To handle all customer concerns within the agreed guidelines
– To maintain regular contact with all doctors, build lasting relationships and keep them fully informed of all new work opportunities and details of confirmed jobs
– To contact any available doctors on the database when they have not been contacted to offer work at the Master Vendor client
– To listen for sales opportunities and maximise on all cross selling opportunities and permanent recruitment opportunities
– To sleeve available doctors to clients in order to pre-approve a candidate pool
– To monitor fill rates weekly and increase wherever possible
– To provide regular feedback internally to Operations and Business Development
– To chase extensions and seek out long term positions
– To sell in all doctors forward to vacancies, explaining their experience
– To deal with any accommodation, accounting and reporting issues
– To deal with branch requests where appropriate
– To inform Sales Director and Business Development of any client issues which need help resolving
The ideal candidate will have previous 360 recruitment/sales experience within the medical or the healthcare sector. It is critical that you have the ability to grow and maintain effective customer relationships as well as the desire to problem solve and meet SLA criteria and targets.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to combine their recruitment, sales and account management experience. This is an evolving role with the future opportunity to head up and grow a Managed Service Team for the organisation.
Sound interesting? Apply today!