Established in 1999 Total Assist Recruitment Ltd is a leader in the Medical Recruitment sector with a lively and vibrant head office based in the heart of Romford.
This is an opportunity for a credible recruitment consultant and/or sales professional who is seeking the next chapter in their development. The successful candidate will increase the level of relevant skills and knowledge within Total Assist Group’s workforce through the provision of training support to new trainees, existing staff and managers. This position requires a well organised yet innovative approach to training and development driving continuous improvement and growth in line with company strategy.
You will have the ability to conduct learning needs analysis; design and deliver effective training programmes and have hands on approach to one to one coaching sessions. You will also have sales experience and a methodical approach to evaluating results.
- Academy Training
Working with our existing trainers to deliver our Trainee Recruiter Academy Programme; this is an exciting opportunity to take a 360 approach including the following Key Responsibilities;
- Source trainee recruitment consultants and guide them through an interactive assessment day
- Facilitate and deliver all areas of academy content in a classroom based setting
- Delivery side by side coaching
- Delivery one to one development sessions
- Evaluation of effectiveness in performance
- Encourage, motivate and drive high performance
- Provide Feedback on progress to managers/HR
- Support Line Managers through the probation process to conduct review meetings for all academy employees following a prior conversation with the HR Manager and/or Sale Director on performance, conduct and attendance.
- Ensure Line Managers are providing a full update, as well as a completed probation forms for all academy employees.
- Training Needs Analysis
- Working alongside existing trainers and the Sales Directors (All Divisions) to create and regularly analyse a monthly Sales Disparity Report to identify average and below average performers.
- Make monthly recommendations on training interventions to increase sales productivity.
- Work closely with the HR Manager to discuss consistent under performance and recommend performance improvement plans where needed.
- Ensure sales, behavioural and process related training needs are built into Training Plans.
- Development of new tools and methods for Training Needs Analysis such as testing, observations, coaching and meeting with Line Managers on a regular basis to indentify and clarify needs.
- Supporting the development of an L&D strategy through gaining a closer insight into the overall business objectives.
- Day to day organisation and planning of all training programmes.
- Management of all training related administration and updating of all records.
- Ensure effective coordination and distribution of training materials.
- Support the HR team in the administration of projects as requested
- Undertake projects on an ad-hoc basis as requested
- Act as a Company ambassador and create a positive impression of both the Company and the HR Department.
- Act as a positive role model for all employees.
- Recognise the value of team working and positively reinforce co-operation, mutual support and commitment from all staff.
- Previous similar experience in all elements within a sales capacity
- Advanced Skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Confident communicator, written and verbal
- Strong influencing skills
- Proven ability to multi task
- Excellent attention to detail
- Smart personal appearance
- Team Player
- Excellent administration skills
- Flexible in approach – adaptable to change
- Excellent organisational ability
- A creative yet commercial approach
- Able to problem solve and meet deadlines
- Desire to want to develop an L&D career
Sound interesting? Apply today!
Should you be selected for interview you may be required to travel to our head office in Romford, Essex for the interview process. In addition, if you are successful in your application you will be required to come to our head office for at least 1 week’s induction and training (accommodation & expenses will be covered).