Established in 1999 Total Assist Recruitment Ltd is a leader in the Medical Recruitment sector with a lively and vibrant head office based in the heart of Romford.
Due to the rapid growth we are looking to recruit a Compliance Officer.
- To ensure the provision of compliancy for all candidates booked for assignments, processing documents, referencing, DBS checks and confirmation of bookings.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance checks on all of the new Locum workers that Consultants are looking to place within contracts, as well as ensuring any existing temporary workers documentation remains up to date.
- Monitoring daily reports to track any compliance documentation that is due to expire and ensuring timely renewal.
- Ensuring compliance checks for new healthcare professionals are completed in full and obtained in a timely manner.
- You would also be required to work closely with external organisations, candidates and internal consultants to ensure all parties involved are aware of any outstanding compliance issues and keeping data base up to date.
- Making recommendations to the Compliance Director in order to improve internal processes and procedures.
- To ensure all processing elements within the compliance department keep within the agreed SLA timeframes agreed with the sales floor.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Ongoing support and training
- Gaining valuable work experience within an administration role
- Full induction into the company
- An annual salary
- 20 days holiday
- Company Sickness Scheme
- Healthcare cover after your probation
- Regular company events and celebrations
- Gaining a recognised qualification
- Weekly coursework workshops
- Possibility of a permanent role at the end of your apprenticeship
The ideal candidate will have had a previous similar experience medical or healthcare recruitment environment. It is important that you have a good working knowledge of frameworks such as CCS, HTE and LPP.
Job Type: Full-time
Sound interesting? Apply today!