Established in 1999 Total Assist Recruitment Ltd is a leader in the Medical Recruitment sector with a lively and vibrant head office based in the heart of Romford.
Due to the rapid growth we are looking to recruit an Internal Recruitment Officer to join our HR team.
The purpose of the role is to support the company growth and expansion plans through the use of innovative resourcing plans in order to attract top talent to the business whilst providing a timely, efficient and accurate recruitment service to Line Managers within all areas of the business.
This role is the main point of contact for internal recruitment within the business and therefore will have the autonomy to lead the recruitment strategy for the business.
- The main point of contact for all recruitment needs for all company departments and divisions – Sales, Compliance, HR, IT, Marketing, Finance and Business Development.
- Managing the full recruitment process from advertising vacancies, handling responses, organising interviews, attending interviews and hands on involvement with recruiting staff up to management level.
- Design, lead and coordinate Recruitment Assessment events for our Trainee Recruitment Consultant Academies.
- Manage the recruitment authorisation process ensuring all recruitment spend and efforts are within company budget.
- Managing the development of effective tools to support the development of recruitment activities to line managers.
- Building a strong profile as an internal recruiter within the recruitment industry through social media, networking, attending industry events and partnering with local organisations.
- Be creative, proactive and tenacious in your search for first class talent.
- Design direct sourcing strategies that will promote the business as an employer of choice, whilst at the same time decreasing agency spend.
- Seeking opportunities to drive efficiency within the recruitment process and driving down the costs incurred throughout the process.
- Development and provision of recruitment materials.
- Development and ongoing maintenance of salary benchmark database
- Implement new systems and procedures
- Providing management information and data
- Work alongside the Learning & Development team to support the design and delivery of in house recruitment training to Line Managers.
- Alongside the HR & Training Administrator ensure all new starters are fully inducted within the business on their first day of employment.
- Work alongside the Learning & Development team to make sure all new starters have a comprehensive training plan in place (post induction).
- Review and update the induction content as and when required.
Support the HR & Training Administrator with Apprenticeship recruitment, induction and ongoing training support as and when required
The ideal candidate will have previous similar experience of managing the full recruitment cycle and in particular experience recruiting sales & recruitment professionals as well as head office support roles. We are open to consider both candidates with recruitment consultant or internal recruitment experience.
Knowledge of the medical recruitment industry would be an advantage but is not essential. It is however essential that you are proactive, committed and tenacious in your search for first class talent. You must have the ability and the drive to resource/head-hunt and sell opportunities to potential candidates.
In return, we offer a competitive salary as well as a lucrative bonus scheme and benefits. This is an opportunity for an experienced recruitment professional to join a growing organisation with vast expansion plans.
Sound interesting? Apply today!
Some error has occured.