Reports to : Compliance Director
My Job Is:
Under the direction of the Compliance Director you will provide compliance support to assigned recruitment divisions
through the management and leadership of Compliance Officers and Apprentices. You would also be required to work closely
with external organisations, candidates and internal consultants to ensure all parties involved are aware of any outstanding
• To ensure the provision of compliancy for all candidates booked for assignments, processing documents,
referencing, DBS checks, confirmation of bookings.
• Responsible for ensuring compliance checks on all of the new Locum workers that Consultants are looking to place
within contracts, as well as ensuring any existing temporary workers documentation remains up to date.
• Monitoring daily reports to track any compliance documentation that is due to expire and ensuring timely renewal.
• Ensuring compliance checks for new healthcare professionals are completed in full and obtained in a timely manner.
• You would also be required to work closely with external organisations, candidates and internal consultants to
ensure all parties involved are aware of any outstanding compliance issues and keeping data base up to date.
• Making recommendations to the Compliance Director in order to improve internal processes and procedures.
• To ensure all processing elements within the compliance department keep within the agreed SLA timeframes agreed
with the sales floor.
• Responsible for the full people management and development of the Doctors Compliance team to include
Compliance Officers, Field Based Compliance Officers and Apprentices.
• Driving performance and efficiency through the effective use of KPI’s and objectives.
• Monitoring overall team performance and statistics.
• Conducting monthly reviews with all team members to ensure performance is of the required level and any
concerns are addressed and managed appropriately.
• Directing your team to maximise full compliance for new candidates, ensure cancellation rates for face to face
interviews remain low and high percentage of compliance is reached.
• Work alongside the Learning and Development team to identify training needs within your team and ensure suitable
training plans are deployed as well as evaluated.
Total Assist Recruitment Ltd Page 2 of 2 August 2016
|Previous experience within a fast paced, target driven compliance
|Previous similar experience in the medical or healthcare sector
|Good working knowledge of framework compliance CCS HTE LPP
|Experience of using ITRIS
|Understanding of sector and regulations
|Ability to grow and maintain effective customer relationships
|Previous supervisory/people management skills and experience
|The desire to problem solve and meet SLA criteria and targets
|Confident communicator, written and verbal
|Driven by results and is target driven
|Proven ability to multi task in a fast paced recruitment
|Excellent attention to detail
|Smart personal appearance
|Excellent administration skil
|Flexible in approach – adaptable to change
|Excellent organisational ability
|A creative yet commercial approach